Hi guys!! I HAVE BEEN AWAY FOR SO LONG (and I hate taking long breaks like this) I have had MONSTROUS piles of homework for the past weeks and it has been hell on earth, I swear. I like to keep my grades at all A's (because I know I can do it) because I want to get into a good college so...
Homework.... is not fun..... TOO MUCH
AND THIS IS MY HOMECOMING WEEK TO MAKE IT EVEN better =.=
Between school and practice I get home at 6 pm then homework, and then my own personal entertainment, then drawing... and just... NOPE
Stress has been building on me as well //cries and people have been acting like asswipes (what do I expect, really) and two faced turds so I have been irritated all week.......... My first week of school I was so angry I was about to start pushing 7th and 8th graders because they kept walking in front of me and suddenly stopping and doing the deer in the headlights thing... MOVE CHILD!!!
It takes a lot to get me angry, and when I do I guess I am very scary (hahaha....) so I avoided DA for a while to let my building anger subside.
I woke up sick this morning so I am home for the day ;A;
And I am "dieting" I cut my portion sizes (usually a bowl and a half down to one bowl) so I have been hungry sometimes....
Anyway~! I have tagged so I will do that now! BACK TO HAPPY THOUGHTS PHOENIX! BACK TO HAPPY THOUGHTS!The Rules: 1. Each person has to share 5 things about them3. Answer the 10 questions asked to you and invent 10 questions the people you tag will have to answer.4. Choose 10 people and put their icons on your journal6. Not something like "you are tagged if you read that"7. You have to legitimately tag 10 people8. No tag-backs
5 things about me (that you probably didn't know)
1. I live in the country on a 13 acre farm. At one time we had over 30 goats, 10 chickens and chicks, four cows, two bulls, four pigs, lots and lots of kittens, and a horse. I don't go out to my barn that much anymore, but it did bring back nice memories. Oh, all of our animals were pets too
2. This one is personal (>~<) Ok, back in fourth grade I just came back to my old school after transferring to a new one for half a year and not liking it. When I came back I ate a lot of cheese and I gained a fair amount of weight TT^TT I was "chubby" (NOT FAT) for two years until 6th grade where I grew into my weight and now I am at a healthy weight ^v^ Not chubby anymore. Weight was a touchy subject for me and it still is, considering I am losing weight now.
3. I LOVE TO READ MEDICAL BOOKS~
My favorites are Emotional Intelligence and Diet for a New America. I am a vegetarian so the Diet for a New America book helped me understand the health benefits of that lifestyle. I am currently reading the DSM 4 manual, it's a diagnostic tool used by everyone in the psychology field to diagnose people. I want to get all the manuals C; Plus I read the Boy Scout Manual's Health Section numerous times..... '>.<
If you couldn't tell, I want to be a Pediatrician and Nutritionist when I grow up >u<
4. People think I'm pompous, and I hate it because I'm not....... I see no need to act like I'm better than someone else, it's pointless. I believe all people are equal, and I embrace my unique and different personality. I couldn't be pompous, I'd be too bad at it! OTL
5. I self teach myself Japanese, and Kanji. I know a lot of slang though.... xD
Now the Questions!1: Favorite subject in school?
Uh... none really... maybe Cadet Teaching? Hopefully next year I can take online Japanese~!
2: How much do you draw?
At least once a week, maybe twice a week. I binge draw in the one day.
3: what is your favorite fandom you are in right now?
Lolita Fashion fandom if it counts.
4: What kind of music do you listen to?
Japanese Metal, Rock, and Screamo. Then the "oldies" stuff from the 50s up to stuff in the early 2000s (english). I usually listen to Japanese stuff though.
5: What's your favorite song?
Asgard - Yousei Teikoku
The Gazette - Filth in the Beauty
and then Toto - Africa
Gotta do the top bands here
6: What would be your reaction if your favorite person came to your house?
Close the door, reopen it, watch as my dogs bark and harass them, and then let them in. My favorite person would be.... I donno
7: Favorite color?
Blue, it's always been my favorite. Then Black and White tied for second.
8: Have you been to a concert?
Not yet in my life xD
9: If yes then which one?
If I could go to one it'd be a Yousei Teikoku one C:<
10: Favorite food?
Noodles, FTW! Ravioli, Mac and Cheese, Noodles and Tomato juice, all that good stuff.
I will make questions soon and tag people xD I promise not to forget... I hope xDDD